Pringle questions commitments on Mountcharles respite facility

first_img Twitter Man arrested on suspicion of drugs and criminal property offences in Derry Pinterest WhatsApp Further drop in people receiving PUP in Donegal Pinterest Pringle questions commitments on Mountcharles respite facility Facebook Google+ RELATED ARTICLESMORE FROM AUTHOR A Donegal Deputy has questioned a claim in the Dail that the employment of three new staff by the HSE will mean that full time services will be returned to the Seaview Respite House in Mountcharles.The facility provides repsite care for over a hundred families of adults or children with intellectual disability but services were cut from 7 days to 5 and were further curtailed due to staff shortages.However in the Dail local TD Thomas Pringle sought confirmation from Minister Marcella Corcoran Kennedy as to what level of service will be provided…..Audio Playerhttp://www.highlandradio.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/SeaviewMIX.mp300:0000:0000:00Use Up/Down Arrow keys to increase or decrease volume. Twittercenter_img 365 additional cases of Covid-19 in Republic Google+ Previous articleLetterkenny Lifford Road temporarily closedNext articleInquest told trawler crewman died trying to save his colleague admin Main Evening News, Sport and Obituaries Tuesday May 25th 75 positive cases of Covid confirmed in North Facebook WhatsApp By admin – January 19, 2017 Homepage BannerNews Gardai continue to investigate Kilmacrennan firelast_img read more

TTCB to hold press conference on sexual assault allegations tomorrow

first_imgTHE findings of an investigation into allegations of sexual assault against a cricket official in Trinidad and Tobago are expected to be made public tomorrow, the sport’s governing body has said.For the past few months, a two-man committee comprised of TTCB president Azim Bassarath and TTCB second vice-president Lalman Kowlessar, had been investigating the allegations made by a member of the country’s Youth Cricket team during the West Indies Youth Tournament in St. Vincent in July.Controversy swirled around the investigations after National League Representative, Dinanath Ramnarine, accused the president of covering up the matter because the matter was reported to the TTCB in August. Kowlessar however, said he was made aware of the allegations by the player in October.TTCB Chief Executive Officer Suruj Ragoonath stated that the matter was a sensitive one and that it was being looked into by the committee.On Saturday, he told the Trinidad and Tobago Express that the TTCB will be hosting a press conference tomorrow to air the matter to the public.last_img read more